- When you browse or visit our website www.medisonpharma.com (“Website”);
- When you make use of, or interact with, our Website or other platforms of Medison;
- When we process your job application;
Table of contents:
- What Personal Information we collect, why we collect it and how it is used
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Transfers of Personal Information
- Your rights
- Links to other websites
- Analytic tools
- Data security
- Data retention
- Children's privacy
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED:
When you browse or visit our Website:
- Our legal basis for collecting this information is consent and/or our legitimate interest (e.g. using essential cookies).
- We share this information with third party tools such as Google analytics.
When you make use of, or interact with, our Website or other platforms of Medison:
- We collect information from which you can be personally identified, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number, company and any other information that you chose to share with us. Personal Information shall be collected only if received voluntarily from you, including, without limitation, by completing the Contact Us form or any other form available on the Website or by asking to join our mailing list.
- We will collect your Personal Information to respond to your specific request and provide you with the services you wish to receive. Such collection of information will enable us to provide you with technical and professional assistance.
- If you subscribed to our mailing list, we will use your data in order to send you (to the email address you have provided upon your registration) newsletters and updates as well as to update you on events that We organize (as well as such that organized with third parties). You may choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time be clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
- Our legal basis for collecting your Personal Information is that processing is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract and/or our legitimate interest (e.g. to respond to your request).
- We may share this information with third party platforms, such as email platforms and/or hosting provider (as detailed below).
When we process your job application:
- We collect the following information: Full name, email address, phone number, CV, your LinkedIn profile link or any other online profile, files that you submit (such as work samples or assignments), the position for which you are considered, the source who submitted your candidacy (e.g., recruiting agency, referral), information from references, your responses to questionnaires sent to you by us and to interview questions asked during the interview process, information about your candidacy and employment options (such as availability to be hired and salary expectations), materials you or other parties submitted (such as evaluators) and any additional information which you would like to share with us. In certain cases, when relevant to the role you apply to and if required and permitted by applicable law, we may perform a background check or ask you to provide us with documents that include information about your medical status, applicable licenses or criminal record (or the absence of such records).
- We collect this information to process your job application, to assess you as a candidate, to verify the information you or others provide, check your references, prepare an employment contract if your application is successful, stay in touch, and engage with you for opportunities at Medison we may consider you for current and future opportunities.
- Our legal basis for collecting this information are processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, and legitimate interest (e.g. to assess your suitability as a candidate). In addition, we may ask for your consent to the processing of your personal data (for one or more specific purposes);
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
In addition to the recipients described above, we may share your Personal Data as follows:
- With our business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services. We may also share Personal Data with our affiliated companies.
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your Personal Data to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events;
- In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events, including, in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company; and/or
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing or transferring your Personal Data (e.g., recruitment software).
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Storage: We store the Personal Data with SPD Hosting with servers located in Israel.
- Internal transfers: Transfers within the Medison group will be covered by an internal processing arrangement of the Medison group which obliges each member to ensure that Personal Data receives an adequate and consistent level of protection wherever it is transferred to.
- External transfers: Where we transfer your Personal Data outside of EU/EEA (for example to third parties who provide us with services), we will generally obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your Personal Data.
You have the right at any time to request to access, modify your information, object to or restrict processing. To exercise these options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some jurisdictions, in particular those located within the European Union or within the European Economic Area, you may be afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to:
- Request a rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
- Object to an automated decision-making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for, and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process or store it;
- Receive your Personal Information, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- Lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any time or before the relevant institutions in your place of residence. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority and/or relevant institution.
When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes, before processing and/or honoring your request. If you wish to file a request regarding any of the above, you may contact us at: email@example.com.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
We deploy industry standard, or better, measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data we process. We maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards, and test and update these periodically. We endeavor to restrict access to Personal Information on a ‘need to know’ basis for the provision of services to you. In the event of a security breach, we will take all reasonable action to minimize any harm. Although we will do our best to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site or to group companies, and transmission is at the users own risk.
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not, knowingly or intentionally, collect information about children who are under 16 years of age. If you are under the age of sixteen (16), do not provide any Personal Data to us without involvement of a parent or a guardian. For the purposes of the GDPR, we do not intend to offer information society services directly to children. In the event that we become aware that you provide Personal Data in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the use of personal data in the context of adverse event reporting or while delivering our services, please follow this link.
This page was updated on November 2023