Beware of Recruitment Fraud!
At Medison, we are committed to ensuring the safety and authenticity of our recruitment process for every potential team member. Regrettably, recruitment-related frauds are affecting job seekers as well and we wish to equip you with essential knowledge to identify and prevent them.
Here's what you need to know:
- Official Communication: All our job offers and communications come from an official @medisonpharma.com email address. We will never email you from free email services like Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook.
- No Fees: We, at Medison, do not charge candidates any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, it's a scam.
- Interview Process: We conduct professional interviews, often involving multiple stages. We will never offer employment without a formal interview process.
- Protect Your Information: At Medison, we ask for personal or financial details only during specific, official stages of our recruitment process. Always be cautious before sharing such information, particularly in response to unsolicited requests.
- Verify with Us: If you receive a job offer or communication that seems suspicious, please contact our HR team directly at email@example.com before taking any action.
- Report Frauds: If you believe you have been a victim of a recruitment fraud, please report it to us and consider notifying local law enforcement.
Always prioritize your safety and if in doubt, please contact our HR team. Best of luck in your endeavors, and thank you for considering Medison as the next chapter of your professional journey.