Business Unit Head
About The Position
Medison stands as a distinctive global pharmaceutical company, driven by an unwavering purpose: to deliver groundbreaking therapies to patients suffering from rare and severe diseases across international markets. We believe that all patients, wherever they are in the world, have the right to get access to the best available novel treatments, and we are here to make this happen. As we continue our global expansion, we seek individuals who share our passion and principles, are eager to build and make a difference.
We are patient-centric, innovative, agile, and always ahead.
Come and join our growing team!
- Optimize the performance of the country portfolio and manage daily operations of the commercial business.
- Maximize revenue and performance through rigorous management of the P&L and in alignment with goals.
- Manage expenses and investments according to plan goals.
- Develop and execute innovative business strategies/models to maximize revenue, market share, and income growth.
- Maximize lifecycle product performance through excellence in aligned and innovative planning and execution.
- Identify and exploit market specific opportunities to grow revenue and income.
- Evaluate, develop and execute new go to market strategies.
- Lead, coach and mentor a high performing team, build and actively manage a pipeline of succession talent.
- Executing successfully against all agreed business plans and Company initiatives.
- Builds strong professional cross functional relationships
- Maintaining strong relationship with key partners.
- Actively participates in business meetings with partners incl. partner training sessions, conferences, etc
- Personal ownership of key stakeholder relationships.
- Role model Medison's principles, culture, vision and values.
- Work in accordance with Medison's code of ethics and guidelines set by the compliance and regulatory dept.
- Bachelor’s degree in life and/or natural sciences, medicine, nursing, or pharmacy
- A degree in business management would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in rare diseases, neurology and oncology, with proven experience in launching a product
- Proven success in leading the marketing or management of a multi-brand portfolio. Launch experience preferred
- Proven experience with managing products
- In depth knowledge of the product, the market, competitors, and customers
- Proven ability in market analysis
- Has a proven reputation in the market with strong relationships with KOLs/HCPs etc.
- Fluent English – written and verbal is a prerequisite
- Strategic understanding and outlook
- P&L management knowledge and experience together with excellent grasp of economics
- Ability to influence across senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Open to give & receive feedback
- Interested to continuous learning
- Self-management & proactive
- High ethical and compliance standards
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
- Ability to lead and implement change
- Able to encourage and lead cooperation between functions
- Commercial, financial and marketing acumen and skills
- Managing complexity (across brands, markets, functions)
- Building, engaging and leading high-performance teams