Customer Service Specialist
About The Position
Medison commercializes highly innovative therapies across international markets, helping to save and improve the lives of patients suffering from the most challenging diseases.
Medison has a deep expertise in local regulatory and market access know-how with uncompromising compliance excellence. It offers an affiliate-like partnership and tailored-solutions for country-specific and regional commercialization, enabling emerging biotech companies to navigate local complexities and to expand their reach to patients in international markets.
Medison is rapidly growing in the international markets backed by 25 years of established operations in Israel, global infrastructure and partnership network. Medison is headquartered in Israel, with its international markets HQ in Switzerland and commercial hubs across the Baltics, Central and Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Greece as well as Canada.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will assume responsibility for activities along the supply chain. You will report directly to the Customer Service Manager and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Main point of contact for the local distributors and country teams in terms of Customer Service and Logistics operations.
- Process orders and manage all activities related to deliveries and invoices of products shipped to customers.
- Issue and maintain purchase orders for drop shipments to suppliers and follow-up on timely shipment of products.
- Work closely with the suppliers, freight forwards and transportation companies to monitor order and delivery status until received at the regional or local distribution center
- Measure and report supplier delivery reliability and quantity compliance, addresses various issues as they occur
- Ensures the sales forecasts and demand plans are in line with customer requirements
- Support the monthly S&OP demand meetings within the CEE region including consolidation and reporting
- Work closely with Quality, Regulatory, Finance, and the local team in the day-to-day business
- Participate in supply chain/operations project teams as required
- Support new product launches and handle supply related communication with the local teams and distributors/3PL’s
- Analyze and report performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain (On-Time In-Full, Forecast Accuracy, etc.)
- Maintain and updates ERP and make sure accuracy level is optimum
- Assist, support, and provide backup coverage for all Supply Chain team members
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Responsible for setting objectives and planning work policies for achieving objectives
- Identify bottle necks and provide creative solutions for dealing with them
- Responsible for constantly improving operations including streamlining the process, improvement, and cost reduction
- Strong educational background (e.g. university degree in business administration, supply chain, or any related discipline) combined with comparable professional experience with customer centricity in the healthcare sector
- More than 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service
- Experience in CEE markets, coordinating and supporting the entire supply chain
- Good understanding of quality, technical and regulatory requirements
- Strong problem solver and able to create solutions to challenges in an expedient manner
- Service-minded personality
- Hands-on approach and curiosity, can-do and positive attitude
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business and client orientated
- Very good planning & organizational skills
- Accurate & precise working
- Proficiency in Excel