About The Position
As a Product Manager, you will lead the development and the execution of marketing plans and initiatives for the portfolio of responsibility. You will create and lead the commercial strategy and support market development and portfolio expansion. You will collaborate with main internal (Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Market Access, CEE region) and external partners (key local customers, partners).
The Product Manager is responsible for overall product management and formulating long-range plans, goals and objectives.
- Collects and analyses customers' insights.
- Integrates insights regarding all customers to create relevant business brand plans and materials.
- Develops and leads strategic brands and operational marketing plans
- Ensuring program implementation for the brand and monitoring implementation within the allocated budget
- Lead and participates in all product meetings with the relevant partner/s.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with KOLs
- Monitoring, analyzing and evaluating market trends, market development to identify market opportunities; adjusting marketing strategy and planning to meet changing markets and competitive conditions
- Coordinates all necessary approvals of necessary documentation in all relevant systems
- Preferably university degree in natural or life sciences, medicine or pharmacy
- At least 3-5 years work experience as a Product Manager in an international company, preferably in innovative products
- Knowledge and experience in oncology, rare diseases, vaccines therapeutical areas is an advantage
- Strong presentations and communications
- Ability to understand and interpret the market, customer, and environment
- Ability to present and defend the brand strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with great attention to prioritization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially with PPT
- High level of English – written and spoken