Human Resources Specialist
About The Position
This HR Specialist role is generalist and important for the day-to-day functioning of the HR department, taking an advisory role on best HR practices as well as general HR services in collaboration with the respective country – and office managers and regional HR Business Partners.
He/she is responsible for the Onboarding and exit process of staff, ensuring implementation and following up of the Benefits and Employee experience related items, HR systems and trackers updates, preparing and follow up of People analytics for the region, and ensuring practices and initiatives related to Workplace safety and Employer branding.
The HR Specialist reports to HR Director CEE.
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Advising employees and managers on HR best practices and policies/processes when applicable
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions
- Acting as On- and Off-boarding champion across the region
- Using HR information systems to access, input, update and compile data
- Monitoring key HR metrics, such as turnover and retention rates
- Providing advice related to workplace safety and ensuring implementation of the related policies and initiatives
- Suggesting new HR technology solutions to improve day-to-day operations
- Monitoring applicable HR policies and procedures
- Supporting the HRBPs with various HR projects
- Assisting in organizing employer branding initiatives
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
Required education and experience
- BA in HR, Business administration or other relevant discipline
- Paired with minimum 3 years’ of generalist experience in human resources
- Must have HR experience within CEE region, preferably in the HR operations/comp&ben area
- Hands-on experience with IT programs and HR systems
- Passionate about driving positive employee experience
- Fluent written and verbal language skills in English and preferably in other European languages
- Proactive and results-driven mindset
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic corporate culture with high degree of independence.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, administrational , multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness and ability to maintain a high level
- of confidentiality.
- Strong IT skills (MS Office etc)