About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients around the world get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 25 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
The Alliance Lead has a key role within Medisons’ success as he/she orchestrates the successful collaboration with Medison partners (Alliance Management)
Successful Partnerships are essential in Medisons’ rapid expansion. As the Alliance lead for one or more partners, he/she ensures a seamless and added-value collaboration with our partners. He/she drives partner related interactions and activities to ensure the ONE-Medison experience for our partners.
He/She will drive throughout all steps of the partnership life cycle management, starting with the onboarding/transition and provide coordination, communication, expertise, and governance.
By combining Alliance Management with brand planning, the Alliance lead provide strategic perspective in the collaboration.
He/she may lead key marketing initiatives for the markets, driving brands he/she is championing, and providing overall added-value.
The Alliance Lead will report to the Head of Commercial Planning, Marketing and Alliance Management
- Alliance Lead for one or several partners, ensuring the overall coordination of the interactions with the partner, providing support to internal commercialization, enabling functions and providing value to partners.
- Supports the One Medison Commercial Planning approach by working closely with country colleagues and external Partners to establish excellence in commercial planning and timely execution in the countries.
- Orchestrates internal and external stakeholders, ensuring seamless coordination of cross-functional workstreams to ensure adherence to schedule, efficiency and deliverables scope
- Partners with Medical, Regulatory and/or other functions to optimize the brand performance and deliver one Medison cross functional plan and partner experience
- Oversees implementation of the alliance management governance and cadence and ensures progress monitoring, reporting and issues resolution
- Adjusts and develops in coordination with the Partners and the countries, the brand plans and ensures their implementation through all available channels (events, printed materials, digital materials, web-platforms, etc) and checks their effectiveness.
- Establishes, develops, and manages collaborative relationships with key external stakeholders and vendors.
- Coordinate the internal and external communications as required
- Identifies business opportunities and develops business cases ensuring an agile approach to planning and execution
- Advanced Degree in Medical Sciences, Marketing, Finance, Economics, MBA or similar field with at least 7 years in Pharma.
- Previous experience of product launches, commercial planning across markets and cross function coordination is a plus
- Ideally worked in Oncology, Rare Diseases or Highly Innovative therapies.
- Ideally has experience in Healthcare Marketing, Alliance Management and/or technical operations.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate to both internal and a variety of external customers.
- Good analyst with capability to summarize, develop and deliver impactful presentations.
- Project management skills and good analytical understanding.
- Mobile, willing to travel as needed.
- Highly collaborative and team spirited.
- Patient centric.
- Strong communication skills, open style & pro-active.
- Fluent English is essential.