Business Unit Head
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients around the world get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 24 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
As a Business Unit Head at Medison Pharma, you will be responsible for commercial operations in the Polish market. You will partner closely with colleagues across all functions including medical and market access to deliver on all commercial goals for the market, including successful product launches and sales targets, while simultaneously building Medison’s reputation across the market and where relevant hiring, engaging, and leading a team of Key Account Managers. Together with regional colleagues and partner colleagues, you will create and execute against strategic and tactical marketing plans, building strong professional relationships with KOLs and HCPs.
- Optimize the performance of the country portfolio and manage daily operations of the commercial business.
- Maximize revenue and performance through rigorous management of the P&L and in alignment with goals.
- Manage expenses and investments according to plan goals.
- Develop and execute innovative business strategies/models to maximize revenue, market share, and income growth.
- Maximize lifecycle product performance through excellence in aligned and innovative planning and execution.
- Identify and exploit market specific opportunities to grow revenue and income.
- Evaluate, develop and execute new go to market strategies.
- Lead, coach and mentor a high performing team, build and actively manage a pipeline of succession talent.
- Executing successfully against all agreed business plans and Company initiatives.
- Build strong professional cross functional relationships
- Maintain strong relationship with key partners.
- Actively participate in business meetings with partners incl. partner training sessions, conferences, etc
- Personal ownership of key stakeholder relationships.
- Role model demonstrating Medison Pharma principles, culture, vision and values.
- Work in accordance with Medison Pharma code of ethics and guidelines set by the compliance and regulatory dept.
- Bachelor’s degree in life and/or natural sciences, medicine, nursing, or pharmacy (degree in paramedics)
- A degree in business management would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with highly innovative therapies
- Proven success in leading the marketing or management of a multi-brand portfolio
- Launch experience preferred
- Proven experience with managing products
- Experienced people manager with ability to motivate team members
- In depth knowledge of the product, the market, competitors, and customers
- Proven ability in market analysis
- Has a proven reputation in the market with strong relationships with KOLs/HCPs etc.
- Fluent English – written and verbal is a prerequisite