HR Business Partner, Poland
About The Position
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) acts as a people champion, change agent, and a trusted advisor to a dedicated Cluster within the CEE region. HRBP consults with line management, and collaborates with the employees providing HR guidance when appropriate , driving company values, and delivering business results. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy.
The HR Business Partner reports to HR Director CEE. Some international travel is required.
- Deliver a wide range of HR services to primarily within recruitment, people development, employee experience and people performance to a dedicated line of businesses area.
- Be a trusted advisor and business partner to the Line of business by linking HR matters to business plans.
- Ensure effective working relationship with people managers within dedicated area, influence and challenge on the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
- Take the regular pulse of the organization, and provide HR guidance when appropriate.
- Drive Group and local people-related initiatives within the region and provide proactive solutions (including but not limited to learning & development and talent -performance management processes).
- Partner with HR Centres of Excellence when needed.
- In partnership with the HR Director develop HR related solutions, programs and policies to the Cluster.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BA in HR, Business administration or other relevant discipline; paired with minimum 5 years of international human resources experience, preferably in a biotech/pharma industry.
- Proven working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including talent acquisition, compensation practices, employee relations, diversity and performance management.
- Familiar with the application of respective employment laws.
- Fluent written and verbal language in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, innovative and results-driven mindset.
- Ability to work in a dynamic corporate culture.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong IT skills