About The Position
Medison stands as a distinctive global pharmaceutical company, driven by an unwavering purpose: to deliver groundbreaking therapies to patients suffering from rare and severe diseases across international markets. We believe that all patients, wherever they are in the world, have the right to get access to the best available novel treatments, and we are here to make this happen. As we continue our global expansion, we seek individuals who share our passion and principles, are eager to build and make a difference.
We are patient-centric, innovative, agile, and always ahead.
Come and join our growing Polish team!
In your role as Product Manager, you will be the marketing colleague responsible for commercial operations for assigned therapeutic area / commercial partner(s) in your market. You will partner closely with colleagues across all functions including field colleagues (KAM’s, Medical and Market Access) to deliver on all commercial goals, including successful product launch and sales targets. Within cross-functional team (KAMs, medical peers) create and execute against strategic and tactical marketing plans. Builds strong professional relationships with KOLs and HCPs.
- Proactively co-operate in the strategic and tactical plan development of the relevant portfolio
- Manage the marketing projects of the relevant portfolio (rare disease & vaccines) including congress participation, digital activities, promo material development (digital and print). While performing these activities keep the country and the company regulatory and compliance framework in mind.
- Prepare the yearly brand plan for the relevant portfolio’s products.
- Manage internal and external cross-functional relationships.
- Actively participate in the Partners’ initiatives.
- Plan, calendarize and follow-up promotional budget.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activities.
- Monitor relevant markets, assist in business development activities, if requested.
- Manage multiple products and projects efficiently.
- Familiarize oneself with the company systems and use them appropriately.
- Strong willingness and motivation to co-operate cross-functionally.
- Question prevailing practices and find new ways of working while keeping compliance considerations in mind.
- Proactive and approachable, open-minded but diligent in following the rules.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and patient centricity.
- +3 years of product management experience, preferably in the pharma industry with strong educational background.
- Experience in launch of innovative products.
- Proven track record of managing a complex, multi-brand portfolio with multiple target audiences.