Talent Acquisition Lead -Central & Eastern - (CEE) - Poland
About The Position
Medison Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) is part of Medison, a global pharma company providing access to highly innovative therapies to patients in international markets. Medison CEE commercializes highly innovative therapies across Central and Eastern Europe, helping to save and improve the lives of patients suffering from the most challenging diseases.
Medison CEE has deep expertise in local regulatory and market access know-how with uncompromising compliance excellence. It offers an affiliate-like partnership and tailored-solutions for country-specific and regional commercialization, enabling emerging biotech companies to navigate local complexities and to expand their reach to patients in Central and Eastern Europe.
Medison CEE is rapidly growing, backed by Medison Pharma’s 26 years of established operations, global infrastructure and partnership network. Medison is headquartered in Israel, with commercial hubs in Central & Eastern Europe
Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager, and being part of the Global TA Center of Excellence, the successful Talent Acquisition Lead candidate will be responsible for driving the end-to-end recruiting processes for our growing departments. Together with the CEE TA Lead, he/she will effectively manage sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and hiring activities in Central and Eastern Europe, while ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
The TA Lead will also support in identifying applicant pools, assessing the candidates, and onboarding the employees. The requisitions will be pharmaceutical industry focused including commercial, medical, PV, marketing, market access and supply chain.
You will act as a sparring partner to our people leaders on Talent Acquisition topics while supporting our future growth. You will develop and execute recruitment plans and strategies ensuring hiring goals are met with the best possible talent.
This position may be based in Poland or in the Baltics (Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business accelerating at pace. The role will give the successful applicant responsibility for a wide region, covering +20 EU and non-EU countries.
We pride ourselves in our culture, offering a welcoming and encouraging environment that will allow you to thrive in your career. We also offer competitive remuneration.
- Degree educated in human resources, business administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in talent acquisition.
- Must have prior experience of sourcing candidates within the CEE region, ideally possessing an established network of pharmaceutical industry contacts (preferred) in this location.
- Previous experience of helping a start-up business scale at pace is a distinct - advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various recruiting techniques, and experience in online/social media recruiting, specifically LinkedIn recruiter knowledge is required.
- You are a dynamic self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Fluent written and verbal language skills in English is a prerequisite.