Key Account Manager- South
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients around the world get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 25 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
As we continue to grow in all of our global locations, we are seeking exceptional talent to advance our mission of providing access to rare and severe disease patients across international markets.
If you are interested to discuss the impact we make at Medison Pharma, and how your career could progress, apply now and discuss with one of our global Talent Acquisition team.
As a Key Account Manager working for Medison Pharma, you will be responsible for managing the rare disease portfolio in the allocated territory.
- You will be passionate about creating, developing and maintaining long-term collaborative relationships with KOL’s and any relevant stakeholders in your territory.
- You feel comfortable to take responsibility for delivering on all commercial goals for the market, including successful product strategy, product launch, and sales targets.
- You are independent in your role and able to develop detailed account plans that highlight the unmet needs of the various stakeholders.
- You can develop and execute promotional materials with HCPs
- Tech savvy: able to use CRM system and report field visits into CRM system as needed.
- Intellectually curious: always learning and improving knowledge about products and selling skills.
- Commercially minded: leading your territory with effective tactical and operational planning, proactively collecting CI (competitive intelligence) and sharing insights and information with your cross functional colleagues
- You will be highly ethical and compliance minded, acting in accordance with all manufacturer SOPs, Medison policies and SOPs and any relevant industry codes of conduct Medison core values
- You will be highly collaborative, able to communicate effectively with senior management and key stakeholders, providing progress updates on projects and identifying potential roadblocks, enabling the organization to proactively anticipate delays and risks and adequately solve for them
- We are a values-led organisation and you are engaged and motivated to act in line with the Medison values and culture, navigating a fast-growing, fast-paced environment where your patient first approach will contribute to advancing our global mission.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in life and/or natural sciences, medicine, nursing, pharmaceutical or a similar discipline
- Min. 5 years’ experience in Pharma as Salesperson, Medical Representative or a similar
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and comfortable taking initiatives and learning from them (both successes and failures)
- Prior experience with rare diseases, oncology and orphan drugs
- Patient & customer centric
- Able to demonstrate experience of successful product launches in your market
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Fully bilingual, with local language skills for your market and business level English (written and spoken)
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Mobile, willing to travel across the country as needed and with valid driver’s license.