Business Unit Head
About The Position
Medison stands as a distinctive global pharmaceutical company, driven by an unwavering purpose: to deliver groundbreaking therapies to patients suffering from rare and severe diseases across international markets. We believe that all patients, wherever they are in the world, have the right to get access to the best available novel treatments, and we are here to make this happen. As we continue our global expansion, we seek individuals who share our passion and principles, are eager to build and make a difference.
We are patient-centric, innovative, agile, and always ahead.
Come and join our growing Polish team!
As a Business Unit Head working for Medison Pharma, you will be responsible for the business unit commercial operations in your local market.
- You will partner closely with colleagues across all functions including medical and market access to deliver on all commercial goals for the market, including successful product launches and sales targets.
- You will execute successfully against all agreed business plans and Company initiatives, identifying and exploiting market specific opportunities to grow revenue and income
- Together with regional colleagues and partner colleagues, you will create and execute against strategic and tactical marketing plans while building strong professional relationships with KOLs and HCPs.
- You role is to optimize the performance of the country Business Unit portfolio and manage daily operations of the commercial business, maximizing revenue and performance through rigorous management of the P&L and in alignment with goals.
- ·You must have experience of developing and executing innovative business strategies/models to maximize revenue, market share, and income growth.
- You will maximize lifecycle product performance through excellence in alignment as well as drive innovative planning and execution.
- Leading your team as a role model of Medison's principles, culture, vision and values, you will coach and mentor a high performing team, building and actively managing a pipeline of succession talent.
- You will be highly ethical and compliance minded, acting in accordance with all manufacturer SOPs, Medison policies and SOPs and any relevant industry codes of conduct Medison core values
- You will be highly collaborative, able to communicate effectively with senior management and key stakeholders, providing progress updates on projects and identifying potential roadblocks, enabling the organization to proactively anticipate delays and risks and adequately solve for them
- We are a values-led organisation and you are engaged and motivated to act in line with the Medison values and culture, navigating a fast-growing, fast-paced environment where your patient first approach will contribute to advancing our global mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in life and/or natural sciences, medicine, nursing, or pharmacy (degree in paramedics).
- A degree in business management would be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with highly innovative therapies and oncology
- Proven success in leading the marketing or management of a multi-brand portfolio
- Proven launch experience
- At least 1 year experience with managing products
- Experienced people manager with ability to motivate team members
- In depth knowledge of the product, the market, competitors, and customers
- Proven ability in market analysis
- Has a proven reputation in the market with strong relationships with KOLs/HCPs etc.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and comfortable taking initiatives and learning from them (both successes and failures)
- Patient & customer centric
- Fully bilingual, with local language skills for your market and business level English (written and spoken)
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.