Supply Operations Specialist
About The Position
The Supply Operations Specialist is a member of the Supply Chain Team at Medison Pharma and is responsible for all activities related to the timely supply of products to our customers. A hands-on Supply Chain professional that supports the day-to-day activities.
- Process sales orders and coordinate all activities related to deliveries and invoices of products shipped to customers.
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers and follow-up on timely shipment of products.
- Work closely with the suppliers, freight forwards and transportation companies to monitor order and delivery status until received at the regional or local distribution centre.
- Support supplier delivery reliability and quantity compliance, addresses various issues as they occur.
- Ensures the sales forecasts and demand plans are in line with customer requirements
- Supports the monthly S&OP forecast meetings within CEE region including consolidation and reporting.
- Work closely with Finance and the local team in the day-to-day business.
- Participate in supply chain/operations project teams as required
- Support new product launches (On-Time and In-Full quantity) and handle supply related communication with the local teams and customers.
- Analyse and report performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain.
- Maintain and update ERP and make sure accuracy level is optimum.
- Assist, support, and provide backup coverage for all Supply Chain team members.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 3-4 years in supply chain management experience, including customer service
- warehouse & distribution, demand & inventory planning
- Experience in CEE markets, coordinating and overviewing the entire supply chain process
- Strong stakeholder management skills - proven experience in working cross-functionally and at all levels. Strong capabilities to work with and manage external parties e.g. distributors
- Strong understanding of technical and regulatory requirements
- Project Management experience
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business and client orientated
- Very good planning & organization skills
- Accurate & exact working
- Strong problem solver and solution-oriented mind set.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel