Supply Chain Manager
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients around the world get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 24 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will assume responsibility for activities along the supply chain. You will report directly to the Head of Supply Chain and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Plan and manage the procurement of materials and products, including negotiating with suppliers and managing supplier relationships to ensure quality, cost-effectiveness, and timely delivery.
- Manage the distribution process, including selecting and managing 3PL providers, monitoring transportation and logistics, and ensuring on-time delivery to customers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including partners, suppliers, and 3PL providers.
- Work closely with the suppliers, freight forwards and transportation companies to monitor order and delivery status.
- Support supplier delivery reliability and quantity compliance, addresses various issues as they occur.
- Supports the monthly S&OP supply meetings, including the consolidation and reporting of data to our partners and suppliers.
- Work closely with Finance and the local teams in the day-to-day business.
- Participate in supply chain/operations project teams as required.
- Manage and coordinate new product launches and handle supply related communication with
- Analyze and report performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain (On-time delivery, Inventory, Turns, etc.).
- Maintain and updates ERP and make sure accuracy level is optimum.
- Assist, support, and provide backup coverage for all Supply Chain team members.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Responsible for setting objectives and planning work policies for achieving objectives.
- Responsible for the various activities including planning activities, setting priorities, and human resources within the regional and local departments.
- Responsible for recruiting and training staff.
- Develop and motivate employees and inspire them to feel part of achieving the company’s objectives.
- Identify bottle necks and provide creative solutions for dealing with them.
- Responsible for constantly improving operations including streamlining the process, improvement and cost reduction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, supply chain, or any related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supply chain roles in the healthcare sector
- First leadership experience is a plus
- Experience in European Partner Markets, coordinating and overviewing the entire supply chain
- Strong stakeholder management skills - proven experience in working with many different stakeholders from all functions and seniorities
- Strong capabilities to work with and manage external parties e.g. distributors
- Strong understanding of quality, technical and regulatory requirements.
- Project Management experience - advantage
- High energy to drive change with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, ability to coach, train, and influence people
- Strong problem solver, creative
- Hands-on approach and curiosity, can-do and positive attitude
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business and client orientated
- Very good planning & organization skills
- Proficiency in Excel