Finance Administrator | Global Markets
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients around the world get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 24 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
As a Finance Administrator, you will be an integral member of Medison's Global Finance team and support the international market's financial-related wide range of activities, ensuring that all processes are in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
You will supervise the accounts payable, monitor the payments processes, maintain the new vendor's opening process, support various finance-software integration, and support ad-hoc projects.
You will work with our growing Finance and Accounting team to scale up the functions along with exciting company growth, with many opportunities to grow in your career.
The position reports to the Director of Finance
- Supporting the monthly payments cycles processes, handling invoices, and ensuring completeness and accuracy of the payments, including verifying that the company's policies and workflows are met
- Responsibility for meeting the payment cycles deadlines, answering related questions, and ensuring a proper archiving
- Dealing with AP balance reconciliations and supervision of AP aging
- Responsibility for the new vendors opening process and approvals
- Supporting the integration between the company's ERP system (NetSuite) with the banks for a smooth and secured automated process
- Supporting the ERP's Go-Live processes for new and existing countries, including PO's related tasks and internal audit
- Supporting the implementation of global payroll and payment solutions
- Supporting the documentation of supportive SOW's for issuing PO's, Approvals layer, Monthly payment closing, etc.
- Maintenance of an up-to-date information table to collect incorporation status and related info such as bank accounts, bank reps., signatory rights, etc.
- Reviewing monthly expense reports and other employees related allowances
- Responsible for various ad-hoc processes aspects and proper implementation
- Supporting other team members on multiple projects
- On-going administrative support to the Director of Finance
- University degree in Economics
- Hands-on accounting/finance/bookkeeping experiences
- Accounts payables experience is a must
- Experience in a similar role is required
- Highly collaborative and team-spirited
- Motivated and mission-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent English is essential