Strategic Investment Analyst
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients around the world get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 24 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
As an analyst under the strategic investments arm you will be part of the corporate development team and will work to identify and critically assess relevant opportunities in the biopharmaceutical space that align with Medison’s strategy.
You will cover multiple therapeutic areas and develop comprehensive understanding of the medical and developmental landscape within each area. You will routinely interact with biotech managements and work to establish and maintain an internal knowledge database.
You will perform deep, multi-disciplinary due diligence on selected opportunities covering scientific, medical, pharmacological, statistical and financial aspects, to establish a critical view that will help drive decision making.
- Establishing wide, comprehensive medical and scientific knowledge and expertise regarding multiple therapeutic areas.
- Screening, identifying and assessing vast number of opportunities within the biopharmaceutical space.
- Routinely evaluating scientific and clinical data. Preparing reports and presentations of findings for effective communication within the team.
- Maintaining strong connection with recent developments within the biopharmaceutical space.
- Meeting and interacting with biotech managements and participating in investor conferences.
- Working in close collaboration and being part of a cross functional team alongside corporate development and market research.
- Acting as focal point for medical and scientific know-how within the team.
- MD / PhD in life science / DMD / PharmD / VMD
- Relevant experience in the biotech/pharma industry – Advantage
- High level of English
- Independent, critical and analytical
- Obsession for details
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project execution skills, with an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team player