Medical Representative - Oncology, Women's cancer
About The Position
Medison Pharma is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients worldwide get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 24 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
As a medical representative, you will promote the company's products in the regions of the country: Center - South - Jerusalem.
Communicate with professional HCPs (physicians, nurses, pharmacists) in a variety of channels F2F and digital.
The medical representative will raise product awareness, answer queries, provide updated and reliable information, and introduce new products.
- Territory and customer management: MCCP update, Call plan adherence (CPA), identifying customer needs, and suitable channels for communication.
- Organizing F2F appointments and meetings with HCPs.
- Support HCP's decision to optimize patient outcomes in an ethical way.
- Lecture to physicians and medical personnel (according to the MC terms).
- Promoting the company's products
- Raise awareness of the unit's products and scientific updates (EBM).
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals.
- Development of new initiatives.
- Creating collaborations and establishing professional relationships with HCPs.
- Active participation in team meetings, including sharing information and best practice, reading relevant materials, and preparing presentations and marketing materials according to the team's needs.
- Open communication with customers and company functions regarding the team products.
- Maintain a deep and current knowledge of the industry, trade association, competitors, and buyer dynamics and focus effort on customer opportunities.
- Working according to the company's practices, compliance codes, rules, and regulatory guidelines.
- Report any safety information received during work to the Pharmacovigilance Department.
- Attending conferences in Israel and overseas at any time required
- BSc degree in life sciences or paramedical degree
- Experience as a Medical Representative in the pharmaceutical industry, with previous experience with prescription drugs - at least one year.
- Experience in oncology is an advantage
- High ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical research
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Presentation skills (Hebrew & English), digital abilities
- Agile in work and ability to learn quickly
- Valid driving license – This role requires traveling