Analytics Project Manager
About The Position
Medison is the first to create an international commercialization platform for highly innovative therapies, helping to save and improve lives by making the best available novel treatments accessible to patients in international markets. Medison has a track record of multi-territorial partnerships with leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies seeking to expand their global reach.
We pride ourselves on our deep expertise in local regulatory requirements, market access know-how, and our uncompromising excellence in compliance. We offer an affiliate-like partnership and tailored solutions for country-specific and regional commercialization, enabling emerging biotech companies to navigate local complexities and expand their reach to patients in Israel, Canada, and across Central Eastern Europe.
- End to End product delivery in an analytical product management
- Understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external such as business product managers, marketing, finance, ...
- Understand customer's pains and business needs at different levels of management
- Lead multiple projects while maintaining strategic business impact
- Provide analytical and valuable insights of the data
- Lead the onboarding process with the users as well as implementation and adoption
- 3+ years of BI System analyst experience
- Hands-on experience working with leading BI tools
- Strong Financial knowledge
- Excellent SQL skill
- Ability to drive processes and manage projects end to end
- Proven track record for working with and alongside technology leadership and business partners to improve involvement and transform the strategy for data and analytics
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills - can talk and explain at the right level of abstraction to different audiences