Strategic Planning and Operations Director
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients around the world get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 24 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
We are hiring a Strategic Planning and Operations Director
Responsible for unit finances, prepare profit and loss budgets, ongoing dealings with company partners, managing internal interfaces, undertaking business development decisions within the unit. Take active role in the engagement with the partners and serve as the right hand for the GM.
- Analysis of the economic sustainability of the division's activities and profit analysis.
- Support Market access, strategy, and commercial activities
- Preparation of profit and loss, budgets, and managing budget control.
- Leading the LE, LRP, AOP process in the respective division in alignment with FP&A Israel
- Collaborate and engagement with partners.
- On-going analysis targeted to meet sales targets (planning versus execution).
- Prepare presentations and conclusions with business insights based on data analysis.
- Examine and streamline unit processes.
- Manage communication with external stakeholders and build business plans for overseas partners.
- Meetings with unit managers and assessing sales targets.
- In touch with the Business and Corporate Development Division to examine new business opportunities and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in economics / Accounting / Business / Industrial Engineering and Management
- Master's degree - an advantage
- Strong analytics capabilities
- Systemic view, creative business approach
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of advanced functions in Excel.
- Proven experience in building budgets, preparing financial statements and analyzing profitability.
- Proven experience in market analysis and working with internal and external interfaces.
- Experience in the pharma industry –Mandatory
- Takes initiative.
- Responsible and good time management.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organized and accurate.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with various interfaces.
- Ability to make long term connections.
- Attention to details.
- Troubleshoot and problem solving