About The Position
We are team players, working together across countries, cultures, and time-zones to carry out our mission to help patients who suffer from the most challenging diseases. We welcome you to join us!
Medison Israel is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to provide direct support to senior colleagues within the Specialty business unit. This is an exciting opportunity for you to take on a challenging, proactive, and varied role in a fast paced and exciting environment.
This role will involve managing all administrative work in the unit. Registration to conferences held in Israel and abroad, booking flights, hotels, and maintaining conference files in accordance with compliance guidelines. Work closely with suppliers for approvals of marketing materials and conferences. Managing administration for scientific events. Work on marketing materials and graphics including booth designs for conferences. Coordinating internal and external meetings, hosting guests and partners at meetings in Israel, handling all meeting arrangements, and keeping contact with suppliers in Israel and abroad.
To be successful at this job you will need to have:
Excellent verbal and written Hebrew and high English, high interpersonal skills, good business awareness with sensitivity to confidential information, a can-do attitude balanced with a good sense of humor.
Strong influencing skills with the ability to engage relevant people in developing solutions, always looking for efficiencies and improvements, often working independently.
- Manage a highly complex executive calendar to schedule meetings, conference calls, and special events, including exercising discretion as to priority and decision-making responsibility.
- Responsible for providing exceptional and broad administrative, coordination and project support.
- As a member of the administrative support community, be responsible for providing back-up support and other assistance to other administrative staff, including training, and for contributing actively to the on-going development and implementation of shared practices.
- Handle multi-location domestic and international travel arrangements, and time/expense reports with accuracy and efficiency, including follow-through to ensure that appropriate and timely actions are taken.
- Produce accurate, properly formatted documents, PowerPoint projects, and reports under normally tight time constraints.
- Prepare team meeting agendas and record meeting minutes.
- Prepare and edit correspondence and general communications for review.
- Apply knowledge of Medison processes and systems.
- High School diploma/GED
- At least 2 years demonstrated high level administrative
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have strong writing and communication skills, and the ability to interact confidently with executives and employees at all levels.
- Able to prioritize time sensitive assignments
- Must be able to communicate effectively, in person and in writing.
- Flexible to adapt to ever changing needs and deadlines.
- Must be able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining confidentiality and discretion.