Medical Representative - Leukemia Temporary
About The Position
As Medical Representative, you will work with the Oncology - Hematology team to present and promote Medison’s products.
You will Lead the efforts of Medison Leukemia Team, which includes world class therapies for the treatment of Hemato - Oncology. If you are a true team player, have strong drive to overcome any challenge, can bring new ideas, market insights and develop strong working relationships, we'd like you to join us!
· Present and promote our products in a scientific manner by providing the latest and most relevant data and information to the right customer at the right time
· Support Healthcare professionals’ decision and optimize patient outcomes in an ethical way
· Achieve objectives by effectively communicating the value and appropriate
· Be in charge of the relevant territories to work and delegate our portfolio to costumers, in line with Medison’s strategy and the individual needs of stakeholders
· Leverage all available data sources to create, dynamically prioritize and adapt relevant territory and customer engagement plans
· Maintain a deep and current knowledge of the industry, trade association, competitors and buyer dynamics and focus your effort on customer opportunities
· BSc degree in life sciences or para medical degree
· High ability to read, analyze and interpret medical research
· Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
· Presentation skills, digital abilities
· Agile in work and in ability to learn quickly
· Driving license – this role requires travelling