Medical Representative Metabolic Rare Diseases
About The Position
As Medical Representative, you will work with the Metabolic Rare Diseases team to present and promote Medison’s products.
You will lead the efforts of Medison Metabolic Rare Diseases team, which includes world-class therapies for the treatment of Metabolic Rare Diseases and raise disease awareness. In your role, you will be working with multiple specialties to increase disease awareness and treatment adherence. If you are a true team player, have a strong drive to overcome challenges, bring new ideas, have market insight, and ar able to develop strong working relationships, we'd like you to join us!
· Present and promote our products in a scientific manner by providing the latest and most relevant data and information to the right customer at the right time
· Support Healthcare professionals’ decisions and optimize patient outcomes in an ethical way
· Be in charge of the relevant territories to work and delegate our portfolio to customers, in line with Medison’s strategy and the individual needs of stakeholders
· Leverage all available data sources to create, dynamically prioritize, and adapt relevant territory and customer engagement plans
· Maintain a deep and current knowledge of the industry, trade association, competitors, and buyer dynamics and focus your effort on customer opportunities
· BSc degree in life sciences or paramedical degree
· High ability to read, analyze and interpret medical research
· Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
· Presentation skills, digital abilities
· Agile in work and inability to learn quickly
· Driving license – this role requires traveling