Therapeutic Area Manager - Hematology Department
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients worldwide get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate on 4 continents and in over 25 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
Medison Israel is looking for a Therapeutic Area Manager for the Hematology Department.
This role includes the execution of the outline strategic policies for several fields and products in the Hematology Unit and implement the policy. Prepare a plan for achieving and maintaining goals.
Managing human resources within the unit, and Mentoring employees for personal and career development.
Responsible for the budget of the unit, planning and monitoring it.
Working closely with overseas partners, having an in-depth understanding of the field and KOL's.
• Responsible for managing the human resources within the unit.
• Approving and monitoring business plans.
• Involved in building cooperation between marketing units.
• Maintaining strong relationships with overseas partners.
• Business meetings with overseas partners, training sessions, conferences, etc.
• Monitor and follow up on the unit's goals while Implementing Medison's principles and vision.
• Report to BUM
• BA degree in life and or natural sciences, medicine, nursing, or pharmacy.
MA in business management –is an advantage.
• Proven experience with managing team members and products - at least 2 years.
• Motivated and could motivate employees.
• In-depth knowledge of the Pharma industry.
• Proven ability in market analysis.
• Strategic understanding and outlook.
• Excellent grasp of economics.
• Agile, ability to lead and implement change.
• Able to encourage and lead cooperation between units.
• Excellent Hebrew and English.