About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients worldwide get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 25 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
Medison Israel is looking for a Team Leader.
This role includes management and leadership of a medical representative’s team in the Internal Medicine unit: setting goals, monitoring daily work and progress, coaching, and feedback to the team to ensure their professionalism.
Team Leader is also responsible for reflecting customer needs and market insights to the brand team and supportive functions.
- Responsible for managing part of the medical representative team.
- Guiding sales team on target list building: focus mainly on specialists, addressing relevant GPs. for each therapeutic area, and engaging cooperation activities with Health Fund regional teams.
- Educate and train the sales team.
- Escort medical reps in the field and on-the-job training
- Establish a development program for each team member.
- Build and execute a working plan and tactics, based on the strategy which are KPIs driven.
- Constant communication of feedback from the "field"
- Initiating and monitoring local regional projects which are aligned with the strategy.
- KOLs management.
- Sales monitoring
- Manage and monitor of Veeva report program.
- Report to BUM
- Synergistic working with co-team leader
- BS degree in Biology, MSc, MBA, and/ or Ph.D. is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in the pharma industry
- Previous experience as a team leader- must
- Previous experience with Veeva- must
- Strong strategic management and training skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- People orientation
- Ability to work in fast-paces, results, and deadline-driven environment.
- Must demonstrate a collaborative work style, with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility, and partner with internal customers.