Finance and Payroll Coordinator | Global Markets
About The Position
Medison's Global Finance is looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and ambitious Finance and Payroll Coordinator to join our growing team. If you have the right experience, fluent English and want to join an amazing and fast-growing international company, you are looking at the right place!
Medison is a global pharma company providing access to highly innovative therapies to patients in international markets. Medison CEE commercializes highly innovative therapies across Central Eastern Europe, helping to save and improve the lives of patients suffering from the most challenging diseases.
We pride ourselves in our deep expertise in local regulatory requirements, market access know-how, and our uncompromising excellence in compliance. We offer an affiliate-like partnership and tailored solutions for country-specific and regional commercialization, enabling emerging biotech companies to navigate local complexities and to expand their reach to patients in Central Eastern Europe.
Our CEE business is rapidly growing, backed by Medison Pharma's 25 years of established operations, global infrastructure, and partnership network. Medison is headquartered in Israel, with commercial hubs in Central Eastern Europe and Canada
- Monitor payroll reports and control monthly invoices and payments
- Payroll reconciliation with bank accounts including analysis, control, and record
- Implement a global payroll solution, liaise HR, Legal, and Finance departments
- Support global markets’ employees and managers with prioritization and questions
- Update and maintain tracking of processes in connection with payments and related information
- Compliance methodologies and requirements follow-ups
- Work with accounting and payroll partners in all regions- maintain database, control, information, and instructions
- Manage and review monthly expense reports including analysis
- Lead local registration processes and control the company’s policies and enrollment
- Assist in managing bank balance and incoming funds
- Entering bank payments and extracting bank sheets as backup
- Maintain the monthly financial schedule
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/ Industrial Engineering/ Management or equivalent
- Global companies experience
- Experience with automation processes – Payroll, ERP, SharePoint, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Efficacy, accuracy, and deep details orientation
- Fluency in English – verbal and written
- proactivity, flexibility, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong analytical skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading pharmaceutical business in an exciting, dynamic, and fast-paced environment. In a role that focuses on overseas markets, you will gain valuable worldwide exposure in a global position.
We pride ourselves in our culture, offering a welcoming and encouraging environment that will allow you to thrive in your career. We also offer competitive remuneration and the ability to advance your career through our growth trajectory.