Bookkeeper & ERP specialist | Global Markets
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company focused on providing access to highly innovative therapies to patients in international markets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in an exciting and varied role. We pride ourselves in our culture, offering a welcoming and encouraging environment that will allow you to thrive in your career. We also offer competitive remuneration and the ability to advance your career through our own growth trajectory.
- Leading NetSuite implementation and acting as a liaison ERP specialist to global accounting partners
- Acting as a focal point for professional accounting and bookkeeping support
- Translating Finance requirements into workable NetSuite business solutions
- Developing and mentoring foreign accounting partners regarding their bookkeeping accuracy and allocations, including planning, assigning, directing work, and providing constructive feedback to staff; addressing ERP issues and resolving problems
- Ensuring completion of tasks, milestones, components to maintain project progression
- Managing and updating the company’s books - account payable functions including recording of invoices, preparing payments, and bank reconciliation, including full Month-end closing (accruals, fixed assets, depreciation, and prepaid expenses).
- At least 5 years of experience in bookkeeping in a global company and multi-currency environment
- Public company experience is an advantage
- Experience with NetSuite– an advantage
- Fluent English (read, write, and speak) – Must
- A people’s person and a great communicator with excellent interrelations
- Punctual with high attention to details
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Quick learner
- Ability to outperform in a dynamic, challenging, and intense environment
- Highly motivated and willingness to work hard