Product Manager Hematology
About The Position
As Product Manager, you will work with the Oncology - Hematology team and lead a portfolio of Medison’s products.
You will Lead the efforts of medison Transplants & Paediatrics Team, which includes world class therapies for the treatment of indications in the Hemato-Oncology field. You will have frontline exposure to our portfolio vision, business strategies, and critical market insights that drive our business forward. If you have strong drive to overcome any challenge, can bring new ideas and market insights and develop strong working relationships, join us!
· Present and promote our products in a scientific manner by providing the latest and most relevant data and information to the right customer at the right time
· Support Healthcare professionals’ decision and optimize patient outcomes in an ethical way
· Achieve objectives by effectively communicating the value and appropriate
· Develop and execute Action Plans for the relevant territories, in line with Medison’s strategy and the individual needs of stakeholders
· Leverage all available data sources to create, dynamically prioritize and adapt relevant territory and customer engagement plans
· Maintain a deep and current knowledge of the industry, trade association, competitors and buyer dynamics and focus your effort on customer opportunities
· BSc degree in life sciences or para medical degree
· High ability to read, analyze and interpret medical research
· Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
· Presentation skills, digital abilities
· Agile in work and in ability to learn quickly
· Driving license – this role requires travelling