Medical Representative - Oncology
About The Position
Medison stands as a distinctive global pharmaceutical company, driven by an unwavering purpose: to deliver groundbreaking therapies to patients suffering from rare and complex illnesses across international markets (excluding the US, Western Europe, and Japan).
Positioned at the forefront, Medison pioneers the category of multi-regional partnerships. Our collaborative efforts with emerging biotech enterprises harness the power of our unparalleled global platform. Our ultimate mission is patient-centric: to expedite access to remarkably innovative treatments for those in need.
Medison embodies dynamism, rapid growth, and global presence. We seek individuals who resonate with our fervor and principles, individuals eager to unite in our mission to champion the rights of patients in distress. Operating across over 25 countries spanning 4 continents, we seek a Medical Representative, to promote the company's products in the regions of the country: Center - South / Center - North.
Communicate with professional HCPs (physicians, nurses, pharmacists) in a variety of channels F2F and digital. The medical representative will raise product awareness, answer queries, provide updated and reliable information, and introduce new products
- Territory and customer management: MCCP update, Call plan adherence (CPA), identifying customer needs, and suitable channels for communication.
- Organizing F2F appointments and meetings with HCPs
- Support HCPs decision to optimize patient outcomes in an ethical way.
- Lecture to physicians and medical personnel (according to the MC terms)
- Promoting the company's products
- Raise awareness of the unit's products and scientific updates (EBM)
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Development of new initiatives
- Creating collaborations and establishing professional relationships with HCPs
- Active participation in team meetings, including sharing information and best practices, reading relevant materials, and preparing presentations and marketing materials according to the team's needs.
- Open communication with customers and company’s functions regarding the team products
- Maintain a deep and current knowledge of the industry, trade association, competitors, and buyer dynamics and focus effort on customer opportunities.
- Working according to the company's practices, compliance codes, rules, and regulatory guidelines
- Report any safety information received during work to the Pharmacovigilance Department
- Attending conferences in Israel and overseas at any time required
- BSc degree in life sciences or paramedical degree
- Experience as a Medical Representative in the pharmaceutical industry, with previous experience with prescription drugs - at least one year.
- Experience in oncology is an advantage
- High ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical research
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Presentation skills (Hebrew & English), digital abilities
- Agile in work and ability to learn quickly
- Valid driving license – This role requires traveling