Medical Affairs Manager - Oncology
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients around the world get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 24 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
As Medical Affairs Manager (MAM), you are a key member of the Israeli Medical team and represent an office but also field and customer focused role, enabling medically oriented interaction with internal and external stakeholders based on individual contacts, educational events, and medical projects.
You will provide expert medical support including educating the local sales and marketing team as needed. You will be an expert on the disease areas under their responsibility and will ensure their knowledge is current and thorough.
You will Lead a Medical Customer Engagement Strategy and the Medical Affairs project-plan for Medical Launch Excellence and successful Life Cycle Management fully in line with brand strategies and company objectives to meet the predefined targets of the affiliate medical affairs department.
- Medical knowledge and expertise regarding the therapeutic area and the product for which you are responsible, including elements such as staying updated on the medical developments in the field, clinical and research information and sharing the knowledge with the relevant team members
- Working in close collaboration and being part of a cross functional team with the Marketing and Market Access Departments
- Participating in national and international partners' meetings
- Acting as focal point for medical know-how by regularly reviewing clinical articles and attending scientific and medical meetings and conferences
- Providing medical and scientific training and/or support to other team members across all company functions
- Evaluating scientific materials, preparing for lectures and presentations
- Providing medical information and, if necessary, forward medical questions to partners abroad
- Maintaining scientific and medical contact with key opinion leaders and decision makers
- Writing an annual medical plan together with the Medical Lead/ Medical Director and in coordination with the marketing department
- Proactively supporting business development team and processes
- Working in collaboration with the regulatory department
- Participating in the process for inclusion of technologies in the health basket
- Leading Early Access Programs, compassionate use programs and clinical trials
- Reporting any safety information received to the Pharmacovigilance Department
- Working in accordance with all compliance rules with local and global partners' regulatory guidelines
- MD / PhD in life science / DMD / PharmD / VMD
- Relevant experience in the biotech/pharma industry - Advantage
- High level of English
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project execution skills, with an aptitude for details, and an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team player