Medical Representative - Internal Medicine
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients worldwide get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 24 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
As a Medical Representative, you will work with the Internal Medicine team to present and promote Medison’s products in the North area of Israel.
You will lead the efforts of Medison's Cardiovascular and Endocrinology portfolio, which includes world-class therapies for the treatment of cholesterol and Osteoporosis.
You will have frontline exposure to our portfolio vision, business strategies, and critical market insights that drive our business forward.
- Presenting and promoting Medison's portfolio and services in a scientific manner by providing the latest and most relevant data and information to the right customer at the right time
- Supporting healthcare professionals’ decision making and optimizing patient outcomes in an ethical way
- Achieving objectives by effectively communicating the value and appropriate use of the portfolio
- Developing and executing action plans for the relevant territories, in line with Medison's strategy and the individual needs of the stakeholder
- Leveraging all available data sources to create, dynamically prioritize and adapting relevant territory and customer engagement plans
- Demonstrating advanced customer engagement skills to deliver high quality customer interactions and maximizing customer experience for the benefit of patients
- Maintaining deep and current knowledge of the industry, trade association, competitors and buyer dynamics and focusing your efforts on identifying customer opportunities
- BSc degree in life sciences or para-medical degree
- High ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical research
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Presentation skills and digital abilities
- Agility in work and ability to learn quickly
- Driving license – the role requires traveling
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Medical Representative