Product Manager - Hematology
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients worldwide get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate on 4 continents and in over 25 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
Medison Israel is looking for a Product Manager for the Hematology Department.
Responsible for full management of the commercial aspects of the products- strategy, budgeting, business plan, and checking if it meets its target.
Working closely with overseas partners, having an in-depth understanding of the field and KOL's
The role combines working in the field and office, and cross-country and overseas travel when necessary
- Build and execute a strategic business marketing plan
- Present the product’s business plan, internally (within Medison) and externally (to partners)
- Market analysis and working with physicians, specialists, and KOLs.
- Work according to planned objectives, quality, and quantity.
- Tasks prioritizing, according to products and the team needs and according to the company's schedule.
- Prepare & execute a budget plan.
- Arrange creative activities within budget specifications.
- Implement marketing policy and prepare marketing material (prepare presentations, flyers, manuals etc) and get the relevant regulatory approvals according to the partner's requirements.
- Working together with a medical manager and presenting relevant marketing and clinical information to the team
- Working in collaboration with colleagues and officials within the team and the company and with external service providers for the administrative handling of product needs
- Working in cooperation and transparency with managers and colleagues
- Ability to independently handle scientific material and prepare article reviews for team meetings.
- Troubleshoot, and objection handling.
- "Raising a flag" and taking action, when a difficulty or weakness is identified.
- Work in accordance with the company code of ethics and guidelines laid down by the regulatory department.
- Business meetings with overseas partners, training sessions, conferences, etc.
- Participation in conferences in Israel and abroad.
- Bachelor’s degree in natural or life sciences, Medicine, nursing, pharmaceutical, Dietitian.
- 2-3 years of work experience as a product manager in an international company.
- Strong English presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze data, understand medical metrics, and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, including technical writing and high-level presentation abilities.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Motivation and Resilience: ability to adapt to evolving challenges.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office