About The Position
Medison Pharma Group – one of the world's largest commercial partners of leading global biotech companies is looking for a NetSuite Implementer.
Nowadays, Medison expands to the international markets with 20+ subsidiaries in a go-live process with the NetSuite ERP system.
The position is part of our ERP team in the global information & Business Technology (IBT), located in Israel.
As part of your role, you will be providing solutions based on Priority ERP for new and existing cross-organization processes, guide and support users, and manage the integration process to several 3rd party systems, with an option to get into the global ERP system as part of your role.
We are looking for a team player with strong technical skills, a “yes we can” attitude, and a passionate self-learner.
- Support and provide solutions for NetSuite users in the global market, and Priority ERP users in Israel
- Implement change requests, responsible for end-to-end processes and/or projects.
- Analyze, Characterize, and provide ERP solutions that will improve the business process
- Develop and design Customizations to enhance the system functionality
- Delivery within time and budget
- Manage external resources (vendors and consultants)
- B.Sc. in industrial engineering and management, BA in information systems or other relevant fields – Mandatory
- NetSuite hands-on implementation experience – Mandatory
- Service-oriented capable of working with a variety of customers worldwide
- Organized, team player, motivated, and hard worker.
- Priority ERP knowledge and skills – advantage
- Experience in Pharma processes – advantage
- Fluent in English – advantage