Product Manager for the Nephrology products
About The Position
Medison Israel is looking for a Product and team Manager of Nephrology brands
This role is responsible for the overall product management and forecasting of assigned portfolios. This position will work to evaluate sales performances by product and formulate corporate long-range plans, goals, and objectives to ensure optimum performance of products.
- You will be expected to develop and implement brand’s marketing and sales strategy
- You will be Responsible for sales team development and performance.
- Manage Sales Force: Set sales targets and incentive schemes to continuously improve sales performance.
- Plan and achieve marketing goals including profitability and sales targets for the existing brands/ portfolio and regular monitoring of the market trends, planning the short and long terms strategies, and driving initiatives to support the plan.
- Development of strategic plans and operational marketing plans and to provide a scientific, medical, and commercial basis.
- Educate and train sales steam
- Responsible for direct area management
- Project Management: Identify and drive critical project that generate exponential growths
- Competitive intelligence - Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing strategy and plan to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Ensure program implementation for existing brands and monitor implementation within the allocated budget.
- Build business cases and ensure approval of identified opportunities with new product launch.
- Optimize cross-functional support needed to ensure effective communication and implementation of partners objectives.
- Responsible for alliance management with strategic partner to achieve business goals.
- Development of consumer activation strategy and driving execution through social media.
- BS degree in Biology, MSc, MBA, and/ or Ph.D. is preferred
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry,
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Must demonstrate collaborative work style, with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility, and partner with internal customers
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong strategic management skills
- Strong analytic skills with familiarity with analytics programs and providing recommendations based upon data
- Ability to summarize detailed data into an actionable recommendation for a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results, and deadline-driven environment