Temp. Medical Representative - Psychiatry - Neurology
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients worldwide get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 25 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
As Medical Representative, you will work with the Psychiatry - Neurology team to present and promote Medison’s products In the South area.
You will Lead the efforts of Medison Psychiatry-Neurology business, which includes different indications within the Psychiatry - Neurology arena.
If you are a true team player, have a strong drive to overcome any challenge, can bring new ideas, and market insights, and develop strong working relationships, we'd like you to join us!
- Present and promote our products in a scientific manner by providing the latest and most relevant data and information to the right customer at the right time.
- Support Healthcare professional's decisions and optimize patient outcomes in an ethical way
- Achieve objectives by effectively communicating the value and appropriate.
- Be in charge of the relevant territories to work and delegate our portfolio to customers, in line with Medison’s strategy and the individual needs of stakeholders.
- Leverage all available data sources to create, dynamically prioritize and adapt relevant territory and customer engagement plans.
- Maintain a deep and current knowledge of the industry, trade association, and competitors, and focus your effort on customer opportunities.
- BSc degree in life sciences or paramedical degree
- Relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with previous experience as a Medical Representative
- High ability to read, analyze and interpret medical research.
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Presentation skills, digital abilities
- Agile in work and ability to learn quickly.
- Driving license – this role requires traveling.