HR Analytics & Data Governance lead (HRIS)
About The Position
Medison Pharma is looking for an HR Analytics & Data Governance Analyst.
Medison is in an exciting phase in its business development, global expansion, and organizational transformation. Strong infrastructure, tools, and processes are the keys to enabling growth and success. As part of this process, we plan to strengthen and grow our capabilities in Global People Data Governance, People Analytics, and HR Technology.
You will join a newly established global HR Operation Team, and be part of an exciting journey building new HR and business capabilities.
- People Data Governance
- Global data governance of HR master and employee data and supporting business processes; provide oversight to ensure proper protocols that govern data quality are followed.
- Design and maintain system processes, procedures and support documentation for all people data management initiatives including but not limited to mass changes and periodic audits
- Reporting and Analysis
- Partner with stakeholders to understand reporting requirements, data sets, key success criteria and issues to design and develop operational HR reports
- Leverage best practice technology solutions to create dashboards to visualize data using the HRIS system including advanced and canvas reporting as well as People Analytics
- Educate and train business users to leverage delivered reports, and dashboards and connect to data while also providing best practices and design guidance to achieve data-driven decisions
- People System Implementations & Maintenance
- Manage the implementation of new functionality including determining stakeholder and business value, requirements gathering, testing, roll-out, and ensure end-user training and adoption.
- Manges Enhancements, New Releases and Break-Fix Processes related to reporting and analytics systems and tools
- Continuous Improvement
- Transformation agent responsible for ensuring the continued improvement of people systems service delivery; directs change management initiatives by developing awareness, understanding, ownership, and accountability for change.
- Monitor performance and service delivery metrics. Initiate plans for meeting or exceeding targets.
- Advise leading-edge practices for the maintenance of people data and HXM insights
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field and 3-5 years of increasingly responsible experience in Human Resources administration or experience equivalent.
- 3-5 years of relevant business analysis/analytics experience including at least 3 years of hands-on reporting design and experience using Human Capital Management, (HiBob, SuccessFactors, SAP, Workday etc.)
- Knowledge of the laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and practical applications governing Human Resources functions.
- Knowledge of the company’s policies, organization and job structure, recruitment processes, and regulatory reporting requirements required
- Knowledge of budgeting and expense control to plan, implement and maximize expenditure of funds while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively interact with Medison’s management, internal population, and external business contacts
- Self-driven and motivated, with attention to detail and accuracy. Demonstrates initiative with a clear business purpose in mind
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and handle multiple tasks with concentration, speed, and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects