Global Indirect Procurement and Facilities Director
About The Position
Medison is a global pharmaceutical company with the goal of accelerating access to innovative, breakthrough, and life-saving treatments for patients worldwide.
With operations in over 25 countries across 4 continents, Medison is growing rapidly. By joining Medison, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a mission to improve patient outcomes and make a positive impact on people's lives.
We are hiring a Global Indirect Procurement and Facilities Director to lead the Company's key negotiations, manage our global facilities, and lead building indirect procurement capabilities within the organization.
The job requires a candidate who is both a strategic thinker and a hands-on executor, with the ability to develop and implement SOPs while at the same time - having the drive to see those plans through to completion. This is a unique opportunity to lead two highly impactful fields and support the company's growth by ensuring seamless operations.
- Negotiating key contracts and agreements with suppliers, vendors, and other partners to ensure favorable terms and conditions for the organization
- Managing and overseeing the indirect procurement of goods and services, including evaluating potential suppliers, negotiating prices and terms and identifying opportunities for cost savings
- Managing global facilities, including overseeing the establishment, maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment, managing leases, and managing budgets for facilities-related expenses
- Developing and implementing procurement strategies, policies, and procedures to optimize the organization's purchasing power and minimize risk
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and standards related to procurement and facilities management.
- At least 7 years of experience in procurement management positions in an international organization
- Experience in management by targets based on monetary business plan
- Experience in facilities Management & Maintenance
- Proven contract management and supplier experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred in relevant fields, such as business administration and finance
- Strong organizational, analytical, and managerial skills; both strategic and hands-on
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- A team player with the ability to adapt to the needs of a rapidly growing organization
- Strong business partnering skills across departments, projects and hierarchy levels with a feel for customer needs and expectations
- Fluent in spoken and written English