About The Position
As a Warehouse Employee, you will handle the day-to-day operations of MediHome, Medison's Logistical warehouse. including, inventory management and counting control, preparation of deliveries, pre-shipment packing, and other warehouse arrangements.
you will work both independently and as part of the professional and socially-closed MediHome team.
- Receiving inventory and documentation in the system
- Storage and arrangement according to regulatory guidelines
- Collecting and preparing orders for delivery, including work alternately in cold rooms
- Packing and inventory tracking
- At least 12 school years
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Employee
- Familiarity with computer systems such as ERP or similars
- order, strictness, reliability, Loyalty, systematicity, diligence
- Ability to work independently
- English - an advantage