Logistic Center Pharmacist
About The Position
Medison Pharma Group – one of the world's largest commercial partners of leading global biotech companies is looking for a Logistic Center Pharmacist.
The Logistic Center Pharmacist deals with everything concerning quality & storage & distribution of drug products, according to GMP/GDP, from the minute it arrives at the Logistics Center until dispatched to customers.
- Managing Quality Complaints
- Supervising Packaging Adjustment
- Conducting quality Control of incoming shipments
- Overseeing Narcotics/Cannabis Management
- Overseeing Named Patient Products (29) Orders
- Conducting routing of Returned, Rejected, Recalled Products
- Handling Temperature Excursions, Deviations, Change Control and SOPs
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy and licensed by the Ministry of Health
- Experience as a licensed pharmacist with profound knowledge of Pharmacy laws
- High level of English and Hebrew
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - Outlook, PPT, Excel, and Word
- Detail-oriented with excellent multi-tasking abilities