BI Developer (Entry Level)
About The Position
Medison is the first to create an international commercialization platform for highly innovative therapies, helping to save and improve lives by making the best available novel treatments accessible to patients in international markets. Medison has a track record of multi-territorial partnerships with leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies seeking to expand their global reach.
We pride ourselves on our deep expertise in local regulatory requirements, market access know-how, and our uncompromising excellence in compliance. We offer an affiliate-like partnership and tailored solutions for country-specific and regional commercialization, enabling emerging biotech companies to navigate local complexities and expand their reach to patients in Israel, Canada, and across Central Eastern Europe.
As a BI Developer at Medison Pharma, a fast-growing company, you will join our great BI & Data Team and be responsible for building dashboards and reports across the organization from scratch.
End-to-end development cycle, particularly Dashboards and Front End.
Provide ongoing support for existing BI solutions and Collaborate across the business with various stakeholders.
- Relevant bachelor's degree (BSc in Industrial and Management Engineer/Information Systems Engineer/Statistics or equivalent academic knowledge)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- 1-2 years of BI developer experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL queries
- Experience in ETL processes according to BI methodologies
- Knowledge in Priority ERP/Netsuite - Advantage
- Knowledge in Netsuite - Advantage
- Thorough understanding of business processes
- Strong self-learning capabilities, great interpersonal skills