Temp. Sales Force Excellence Analyst
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients worldwide get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 24 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
We are hiring an Temp. Sales Force Excellence Analyst
This role is part of the commercial excellence department in Medison Israel, which closely works with all sales and marketing teams.
This role requires managing the sales force excellence array – lead and monitor the day-to-day activities of SFE projects. Including setting and analyzing business development targets linked to generating sales force effectiveness, build working plans that will contribute to the business growth and efficiency of the company, manage and own Medison Israel’s CRM system, support business strategy planning, define recommendations for improvement of sales force effectiveness, apply innovative ideas to existing processes and manage relevant external suppliers.
We are looking for someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. A superior communicator who understands how to manage relationships with multi-level stakeholders. A natural project manager, who knows how to develop, manage, and coordinate multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Our ideal candidate has excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to assess and anticipate the needs of others, to facilitate training and meeting environments that stimulate active engagement throughout the company.
- Review and monitor sales incentive vs. sales goals, bring insights and recommendations for the future.
- KPI definition and monitoring of salesforce performance.
- Manage sales representatives’ incentive plans, including ongoing monitoring and calculation of bonus payments.
- Support sales leadership to ensure all salesforce excellence initiatives are planned and executed to support the efficiency of the sales & marketing organization.
- Preparation of integrative reports (personal sales vs. visits, etc.)
- Constantly assess the effectiveness and ROI of the implementation of tactical initiatives.
- Seek feedback from the sales force and other key external/internal stakeholders.
- Proactively monitor key data for feedback and propose strategic planning/tactic adjustments.
- Maintain existing CRM system (Veeva).
- Management of CRM data and analysis in accordance with sales teams. manage the system operationally, perform data analysis, and train sales team to use the system.
- Management of external suppliers – first-level support and professional advisor.
- Ensure the system is developed to support the sales & marketing organization.
- Continuous improvement & measurement of the system according to the company strategies.
- Leverage and maximize salesforce usage and understanding.
- Definition and characterization of sub-CRM systems for Medical and KAM teams.
- Partnering with Medison’s global leadership and sales teams.
- Collaborating with IBT department - BI system and application teams for specification and development of models according to Medison Israel’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics/business administration/industrial management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including knowledge of advanced functions in Excel.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the field.