About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients around the world get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 24 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
We are hiring a Responsible Pharmacist
- Responsible for managing a team of logistic center and pharmacy pharmacists.
- Establish a development program for each team member.
- Procedures development and SOP updates
- Customization of medicinal products - professional supervision
- Participation in Audits (MOH, partners)
- Quality deviations and customer’s queries management
- 29c batch release
- Recall, destructions and returns management.
- Narcotic book management.
- Educate warehouse employees on GDP procedures.
- Synergistic working with co-team leader.
- B.Sc Pharm degree, certified pharmacist – must
- At least 2 years of experience in pharma GMP/GDP logistic centers – must
- High level of English and Hebrew
- Previous experience as a team leader- strong advantage
- Strong strategic management and training skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must demonstrate a collaborative work style, with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility, and partner with internal and external customers.