Key Account Manager, Rare Disease
About The Position
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing Medison's rare disease portfolio in Hungary in a professional and ethical manner.
You will liaise with health funds, patient institutes and any other stakeholders as appropriate, deepening Medison’s reputation and ensuring product supply for patients.
You will be responsible for initiating and maintaining contact with KOLs and decision makers within the health funds, enhancing cooperation with the health funds and hospitals, and through this cooperation creating projects for enhancing accessibility to Medison’s treatments, as well as projects for improving quality indicators.
You will be responsible for delivering on all commercial goals for the market, including successful product strategy and product launch, sales targets.
The Key Account Manager position reports to the Business Unit Head Rare Disease.
This position is based in the city of Iași, in the east of Hungary and candidates must be available to work in this location.
- Solving issues with treatment approval and its availability in pharmacies, obtaining sales figures, market analysis as well as those of the competitors
- Building and maintaining committed relationships with key staff in the health funds, district managers and controllers
- Creating and implementing projects in the districts that will increase exposure and accessibility to treatments that Medison oversees
- Applying in-depth knowledge of health fund contents according to field of specialty
- Preparing and presenting case studies to Medison's partners
- Participating in Health Basket reimbursement activities for market as appropriate
- Working with the supplementary health insurance – providing accessibility to Medison's treatment
- Participating in treatment approvals with the exceptions committee
- Monitoring and supervising products’ statuses in the health fund clinics
- Working in according with the code of ethics and regulatory guidelines
- Carrying out all additional relevant tasks as requested by direct supervisor
- Bachelors degree in life and/ or natural sciences, medicine, nursing, pharmacy or a similar discipline
- Prior experience of working as a product specialist, key account manager or salesperson within the pharmaceutical sector
- Prior experience of working with rare disease portfolio - Advantage
- A patient-centric approach
- Experience of working in a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Fluency in English and Hungarian