FP&A Business Partner South Cluster
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company providing access to highly innovative therapies to patients in international markets. Medison commercializes highly innovative therapies across international markets, helping to save and improve the lives of patients suffering from the most challenging diseases.
Medison has a deep expertise in local regulatory and market access know-how with uncompromising compliance excellence. It offers an affiliate-like partnership and tailored-solutions for country-specific and regional commercialization, enabling emerging biotech companies to navigate local complexities and to expand their reach to patients in international markets.
Medison is rapidly growing in the international markets backed by 25 years of established operations in Israel, global infrastructure and partnership network. Medison is headquartered in Israel, with its international markets HQ in Switzerland and commercial hubs across the Baltics, Central and Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Greece as well as Canada.
The FP&A Business Partner oversees financial results & budget activities of Medison’s EPM South Cluster. He/She monitors and consolidates the financial information and produces relevant reports. He/She delivers key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance reporting and analysis, while engaging various stakeholders in the company. He/She will report to FP&A EPM Lead, partnering with GM for South Cluster supporting decision making process with analysis and insights.
Areas of Responsibility
Planning and Analysis:
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting infrastructure, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan, and Modelling tools.
- Manage and consolidate the Planning for the entire region of responsibility,
- Support the development of the “Long Range Plan” taking lead of some parts of it
- Support the development of the new Planning platform (Anaplan),
- Prepare detailed analysis, trends and KPI presentations for key stakeholders,
- Responsible for building financial models and methodologies, supporting the measuring, and planning of the corporate level performance for the full Profit & Loss of the relevant geographies (Revenues and Margins, Headcount and Labour costs, Opex and Expenses)
- Capture business dynamics though the monitoring of Non-economic Business Drivers and explains the impact of their evolution to the Business KPI (Revenues and Margins)
- Developing Decision Support System to help Senior Leadership to take better informed decisions to steer the Business.
- Financial business partner to the senior management and commercial teams by providing insights, helping with building the right KPIs and measuring results.
- Budget and monthly Forecast (LE) – develop monitor the international markets budget using the company's systems,
- Analyzing sales and profitable measures, and OPEX by comparing actual, forecast and budget,
- Acting as a subject matter expert for finance processes (for example accounting and P2P processes) towards Business to ensure precise and timely execution.
- Support partnership relationships providing data and performance analysis to relevant partners for QBR and ad-hoc presentations,
- Finance related activities:
- Supporting international teams with cost classifications to ensure alignment with Company chart of account and expense monitoring,
- Support building allocation plan to help monitor and measure cluster's activity on a corporate measurement system.
- Leading various ad-hoc analysis and process improvement projects to drive efficiency and scale.
- Implement the new planning system (Anaplan) within the relevant organization,
- Support and co-lead the evolution of the new planning system capabilities to remove Excel from the planning processes
Required Education and Experience:
- B.A in Economics, Industrial Engineering, Accounting or Business administration (MBA is an advantage)
- Over 15 years of experience in a global company, preferably in the Pharma/Biotech
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Storytelling and presentation abilities and collaboration skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to successfully maintain professional and trusting relationships and to work effectively with people at all levels in the organization,
- Works effectively in highly dynamic and changing environments,
- Displays agility,
- Analplan and NetSuite knowledge is a plus