Office Manager, South Cluster
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients around the world get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 24 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
The Cluster Office Manager (COM) - South Cluster (Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, N. Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo) is a key member of the South Cluster team and represents the primarily internal point of coordination between the cluster affiliates and the functions on one side and between affiliates and the external vendors on the other side.
The COM will closely work with the Cluster Head and the Country Managers to develop the internal administrative processes and ensure their smooth implementation.
The COM reports to the General Manager, Head of South Cluster.
The position is located in Athens, Greece
- Act as the point of contact between Head of South Cluster and team members
- Act as the point of contact between Medison South Cluster affiliates and the third-party vendors
- Support the office affiliates administration
- Organize the registration, uploading and archiving of the relevant internal and external documents (eg contracts etc) into the internal platforms (eg Teams, Sharepoint etc) to ensure the financial and compliance requirements
- Ensure the Purchase Orders (PO) process including collection of the related invoices and digital archiving procedures
- Check invoices received from suppliers to be properly prepared and to comply with the products/services offered by suppliers
- Upload and register the MER’s (Monthly Expense Reports) of the Cluster into the internal platforms (eg Teams, SharePoint etc)
- Organize the travel & accommodation of employees from the Cluster for business trips and archives all necessary documentation as per the approved SOPs
- IT support for purchasing the IT goods, preparing, and sending the goods, prepare the needed documents
- Maintains monthly overview of employee days of work, holidays, and other absences
- Support in organizing all (e.g. medical or commercial) events at national and/ or international level for the affiliates within the Cluster
- Assist in the implementation of the various internal and external events
- Support in preparing and submitting applications to the Key Authorities (eg Health Authorities, Regulatory Bodies, HTA Committees etc) in South Cluster
- Support the Compliance and Finance teams to prepare correctly and during partner's audits and on ad-hock related tasks
- Helps with the implementation and training of Medison's workflows and relevant policies
- Provide support for the Cluster affiliates to compliantly report the sponsorships to the local authorities as per the local legislation
- Provides general administrative and OHS support for the Cluster affiliates
- Fluency in English
- University degree
- Experience at least 5 years in an administrative role, preferably 1 year in pharma
- Highly motivated, organized, committed, curious, with attention to detail, assertive, empathetic, results oriented, capable to adapt to change and capable to complete tasks that have been started
- Strong communication skills, open and pro-active. Able to communicate effectively with multiple cultures, understands how to operate remotely across multiple countries
- Project management skills and good financial understanding
- Highly collaborative and a team player
- Patient centric