Customer Service Specialist
About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients around the world get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 24 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
As the Customer Service Specialist, you will assume responsibility for activities along the supply chain. You will report directly to the Customer Service Manager
- Process customer orders and provide order acknowledgements.
- Issue invoices and credit notes
- Work closely with the suppliers, 3PL’s and freight forwarders to monitor order and delivery status
- Interacting with customers and handling customer queries, complaints and returns in a timely manner
- Monitor and maintain accurate inventory levels by conducting regular stock checks and reconciling any discrepancies.
- Coordinate the supply to local 3PL’s and Distributors to ensure timely and accurate replenishment of stock, avoiding stockouts and overstock situations.
- Report the sales and purchase information on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Maintain master data in NetSuite (ERP system) and make sure accuracy level is optimum.
- Enter and track performance metrics for comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain (On-Time Delivery, Supplier delivery reliability, Forecast Accuracy, etc.)
- Participate in the local and regional sales forecasts and demand planning process.
- Close collaboration internally with the local country teams, Quality, Regulatory and Finance in the day-to-day operations.
- Support new product launches and handle supply related communication with the local teams and distributors/3PL’s.
- Participate in supply chain/operations project teams as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (diploma in business administration, supply chain, or any related discipline)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Service, preferable in the healthcare sector across Europe, coordinating and supporting the entire supply chain
- Good understanding of GDP, quality, technical and regulatory requirements.
- Strong problem solver and able to create solutions to challenges in an expedient manner
- Customer service oriented
- Hands-on approach and curiosity, can-do and positive attitude
- Fluent English and Greek language skills are mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business and client orientated
- Very good planning & organisation skills
- Proficiency in Excel