About The Position
As a Product Manager, you will lead the development and the execution of marketing plans and initiatives for the role. You will create and lead the commercial strategy and support market development and portfolio expansion. You will collaborate with main internal (Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Market Access, CEE region) and external partners (key local customers, partners). The product manager is responsible for overall product management and formulating long-range plans, goals and objectives.
Responsible for full management of the product portfolio for rare diseases/vaccines - strategy, budgeting, business plan, KOLs management, performance and partner management. The role combines working in the field and office and overseas travel when necessary.
- Collects and analyzes customers' insights.
- Leads customers' research in collaboration commercial excellence.
- Integrates insights regarding all customers to create relevant business plans and materials.
- Leads brand strategy – implement existing strategies and develops local brand strategies.
- Identify new development opportunities.
- Leads and delivers efficient and effective marketing programs & solutions to support brand's growth.
- Create content – digital and non-digital for customers.
- Lead and participates in all product meetings with the relevant partner/s.
- Manages the relationship and ongoing projects with internal and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in natural or life sciences, medicine, pharmaceutical.
- Master’s degree in Business – advantage.
- A few years (5 is minimum) of work experience as a PS or PM in an international pharmaceutical company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially with PPT
- High level of English – written and spoken.
- Knowledge and experience in oncology and rare diseases is an advantage.