About The Position
Medison commercializes highly innovative therapies across international markets, helping to save and improve the lives of patients suffering from the most challenging diseases.
Medison has a deep expertise in local regulatory and market access know-how with uncompromising compliance excellence. It offers an affiliate-like partnership and tailored-solutions for country-specific and regional commercialization, enabling emerging biotech companies to navigate local complexities and to expand their reach to patients in international markets.
Medison is rapidly growing in the international markets backed by 25 years of established operations in Israel, global infrastructure and partnership network. Medison is headquartered in Israel, with its international markets HQ in Switzerland and commercial hubs across the Baltics, Central and Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Greece as well as Canada.
Reporting to Country Manager, the Business Assistant will be responsible for managing local events, designated projects, and taking care of administrative tasks.
Areas of Responsibility
- Undertaking and managing designated end-to-end projects on a regular basis, such as event planning, organizing both internal and external meetings for local Medison team and Participation in coordination with stakeholders for execution of National Congresses, Local Own Events and advisory boards
- Providing administrative support to relevant colleagues, including new employee’s orientation
- Working closely with relevant colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the business, including the maintenance and purchasing of office stock and supplies and regular database updates
- Creation of the PO and new vendor form for all events that is in the area of responsibility
- Relationship management with 3rd parties as needed (e.g. car lease company, IT support, health care service provider, accounting, etc.)
- Providing accurate and timely reports about events organized by contracted Pharma companies and Medison
- Responsible for local archiving of the respective documents needed in organizing the events and activities which were supported
- Any other ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree or similar education
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Preferably competent with Veeva/ Salesforce
- Good knowledge of pharma working processes and approval systems - advantage
- Preferably competent with the ToV (Transfer of Value) reporting annual process
- Experience with pharma audit requirements - advantage
- Experience in organizing pharma events - advantage
- Fluent English knowledge
- Displays initiative and is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Dedicated to the quality and accuracy of projects from inception to completion
- Ability to multitask and manage strict deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible and willing to take on ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable working as part of a team