About The Position
Medison is a global pharma company on a mission to help patients around the world get faster access to lifesaving, innovative, breakthrough therapies. We operate in 4 continents and over 25 countries and are growing fast. If you want to be part of our mission and help save patients by getting them the latest treatments, join us!
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a global pharmaceutical company providing access to highly innovative therapies to patients in international markets. The ideal candidate embodies Medison’s core values of a patient-first approach, professionalism and integrity.
Overall responsibility of this role will include supporting the Canadian team in a variety of functions.
- Manage and track vendor payments including creation of POs, reconciling invoices and payment tracking and monitoring proper cost centers allocation of invoices (using NetSuite ERP)
- Relationship management with 3rd parties as needed (e.g. car lease company, IT support, health care service provider, accounting, events management companies, governmental administration, etc.)
- Act as the point person for IT related issues as required; IT equipment inventory monitoring; coordinate software and hardware for new employees; liaise with external IT service provider to coordinate service calls
- Coordinate and lead event planning for internal/external meetings including advisory boards and onsite/offsite company meetings as required
- Provide administrative support to the company GM and the Canadian team; Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and courier shipments for all employees
- Manage all aspects of our physical office space (including support for our upcoming move to a new office location such as managing fixtures and supporting the office build out)
- Coordinate travel and accommodations as required with our Travel Agency partner
- Lead all Health & Safety activities (includes obtaining &/or maintaining First Aid certification)
- Coordinate new employee onboarding activities; Supports and coordinates all employee transitions and off-boarding activities
- Maintain electronic files and documentation on SharePoint (as required)
- Liaison with global, regional and local departments (including Finance, IT, Legal, Treasury, Office of the CEO and local accounting firm)
- Bachelor’s degree or similar education, including College diploma, post-grad certificate or certification in one of the following areas: General Business, Finance, Marketing, IT or HR.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in a variety of system applications such as NetSuite and Concur to assist with transactional processes. Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications such as Outlook, MS Teams, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Preferably competent with NetSuite or other ERP systems
- Good knowledge of pharma working processes and approval systems - advantage
- Experience with pharma audit requirements - advantage
- Experience in organizing pharma events – advantage
- Fluent English knowledge; French speaking -- advantage
- Displays initiative and is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Dedicated to the quality and accuracy of projects from inception to completion
- Ability to multitask and manage strict deadlines
- Discreet and holds confidentialities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible and willing to take on ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable working as part of a team
- Self-starter with the ability to productively execute multiple priorities effectively
- Approaches challenges with a can-do attitude and solution-oriented mindset
- First Aid Certified with prior experience leading Health & Safety initiatives an asset
Medison Canada is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. Medison Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. If your application requires accommodation, please advise us.