About The Position
This is an exciting role to join the Canadian team to oversee and direct the development of comprehensive, strategic and tactical plans for Medical Affairs at Medison Pharma Canada.
Medison is in an exciting phase in its business development, global expansion and organizational transformation. Strong infrastructure, tools and processes are the key to enable growth and success.
Medison Canada is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. Medison Canada is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. If your application requires accommodation, please advise us.
- Hire, train, coach and lead a patient centric, high-performing, cross-functional Medical Affairs team.
- Oversee the development of launch plans, medical education, accuracy of information provided by Medical Affairs and Marketing.
- Manage and oversee partners’ expectations and ensure partners objectives and priorities are met.
- Provide medical information to ensure cross-functional collaboration for development of the market access strategy and tactics to align with products value proposition.
- Routinely communicate with the Canada Country Manager and leadership team to ensure the strategic plans are executed cross functionally and adapt to align with the targets and lifecycle phase of the product.
- Collaborate and support with Medison Ventures to ensure the overall pipeline is in line with Medison Canada lifecycle management objectives.
- Demonstrate effective communication, collaboration and leadership with all necessary stakeholders and partners to maximize the ability to execute objectives in a timely manner with efficiency.
- Travel is required for this role including within Canada and Internationally.
- PhD Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, or equivalent experience or MD degree.
- 10 + years of related pharmaceutical, biotech experience with excellent reputation in the industry
- 5+ years supervisory related experience as a Leader/Manager
- High drive and capacity for personal growth with strong business acumen
- Thorough knowledge of Medical Affairs ,Quality, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs processes for the Canadian innovative pharmaceutical / biotech market
- Ability to build relationships and work with multi-disciplinary leaders
- Experience managing and interfacing effectively with CEO staff level stakeholders, negotiating and synthesizing messages
- Cross-functional and management leadership skills
- Represent the organization with senior level internal & external stakeholders
- Executive level communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a large innovative healthcare organization preferred
- Experience working with multinational staff and organizations
- Delivers results using a collaborative, professional and inclusive approach
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Patient first mentality